Related Occupations for Task
53-5022.00 - Motorboat Operators
Related occupations for task:
Clean boats and repair hulls and superstructures, using hand tools, paint, and brushes.
||Sailors and Marine Oilers
- Maintain a ship's engines under the direction of the ship's engineering officers.
- Lubricate machinery, equipment, or engine parts, such as gears, shafts, or bearings.
- Sweep, mop, and wash down decks to remove oil, dirt, and debris, using brooms, mops, brushes, and hoses.
- Chip and clean rust spots on decks, superstructures, or sides of ships, using wire brushes and hand or air chipping machines.
- Provide engineers with assistance in repairing or adjusting machinery.
- Operate, maintain, or repair ship equipment, such as winches, cranes, derricks, or weapons system.
- Clean and polish wood trim, brass, or other metal parts.
- Maintain or repair engines, electric motors, pumps, winches, or other mechanical or electrical equipment, or assist other crew members with maintenance or repair duties.
- Perform general marine vessel maintenance or repair work, such as repairing leaks, finishing interiors, refueling, or maintaining decks.
- Maintain electrical power, heating, ventilation, refrigeration, water, or sewerage systems.
||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
- Grease and lubricate vehicles or specified units, such as springs, universal joints, or steering knuckles, using grease guns or spray lubricants.
||Tank Car, Truck, and Ship Loaders
- Clean interiors of tank cars or tank trucks, using mechanical spray nozzles.
- Maintain or repair boats or equipment.
See all 6 related occupations >>