Related Occupations for Task
53-5022.00 - Motorboat Operators
Related occupations for task:
Take depth soundings in turning basins.
||Freight and Cargo Inspectors
- Measure ships' holds and depths of fuel and water in tanks, using sounding lines and tape measures.
- Read draft markings to determine depths of vessels in water.
||Tank Car, Truck, and Ship Loaders
- Lower gauge rods into tanks or read meters to verify contents, temperatures, and volumes of liquid loads.
||Pump Operators, Except Wellhead Pumpers
- Tend vessels that store substances such as gases, liquids, slurries, or powdered materials, checking levels of substances by using calibrated rods or by reading mercury gauges and tank charts.
||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
- Check tire pressure and levels of fuel, motor oil, transmission, radiator, battery, or other fluids, adding air or fluids as required.
||Bus Drivers, Transit and Intercity
- Inspect vehicles and check gas, oil, and water levels prior to departure.
See all 9 related occupations >>