Related occupations for task:
Inspect materials and products for defects, and to ensure conformance to specifications.
||Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping
- Examine products or materials, parts, subassemblies, and packaging for damage, defects, or shortages, using specification sheets, gauges, and standards charts.
- Inspect products and examination records to determine the number of defects per worker and the reasons for examiners' rejections.
||First-Line Supervisors of Landscaping, Lawn Service, and Groundskeeping Workers
- Monitor project activities to ensure that instructions are followed, deadlines are met, and schedules are maintained.
- Inspect completed work to ensure conformance to specifications, standards, and contract requirements.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
||Crane and Tower Operators
- Inspect bundle packaging for conformance to regulations or customer requirements, and remove and batch packaging tickets.
||Packers and Packagers, Hand
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, or products to ensure that product quality and packing specifications are met.
See all 16 related occupations >>