Related occupations for task:
Clean and maintain machinery, equipment, and work areas to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
||Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment
- Scrub, scrape, or spray machine parts, equipment, or vehicles, using scrapers, brushes, clothes, cleaners, disinfectants, insecticides, acid, abrasives, vacuums, or hoses.
- Sweep, shovel, or vacuum loose debris or salvageable scrap into containers and remove containers from work areas.
- Pre-soak or rinse machine parts, equipment, or vehicles by immersing objects in cleaning solutions or water, manually or using hoists.
||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust equipment, and replace filters and gaskets, using hand tools.
- Maintain each station by performing general housekeeping duties such as painting, washing, and cleaning.
||Bridge and Lock Tenders
- Clean and lubricate equipment, and make minor repairs and adjustments.
- Perform maintenance duties such as sweeping, painting, and yard work to keep facilities clean and in order.
||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
- Clean parking areas, offices, restrooms, or equipment and remove trash.
||Crane and Tower Operators
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain mechanisms such as cables, pulleys, or grappling devices, making repairs as necessary.
See all 16 related occupations >>