Related occupations for task:
Weigh or measure materials or products to ensure conformance to specifications.
||Crane and Tower Operators
- Determine load weights and check them against lifting capacities to prevent overload.
- Weigh bundles, using floor scales, and record weights for company records.
||Conveyor Operators and Tenders
- Weigh or measure materials and products, using scales or other measuring instruments, or read scales on conveyors that continually weigh products, to verify specified tonnages and prevent overloads.
- Measure dimensions of bundles, using rulers, and cut battens to required sizes, using power saws.
||Freight and Cargo Inspectors
- Measure heights and widths of loads to ensure they will pass over bridges or through tunnels on scheduled routes.
||Tank Car, Truck, and Ship Loaders
- Perform general warehouse activities, such as opening containers and crates, filling warehouse orders, assisting in taking inventory, and weighing and checking materials.
||Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators
- Weigh materials or products and record weight or other production data on tags or labels.
See all 9 related occupations >>