Related occupations for task:
Record instrument readings and operational changes in operating logs.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Monitor and record biofuels processing data.
- Monitor and record flow meter performance.
- Inspect biofuels plant or processing equipment regularly, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
- Maintain complete records of engineering department activities, including machine operations.
- Order and receive engine room stores, such as oil or spare parts, maintain inventories, and record usage of supplies.
||Freight and Cargo Inspectors
- Record details about freight conditions, handling of freight, and any problems encountered.
- Write certificates of admeasurement that list details such as designs, lengths, depths, and breadths of vessels, and methods of propulsion.
||Coil Winders, Tapers, and Finishers
- Record production and operational data on specified forms.
- Examine and test wired electrical components such as motors, armatures, and stators, using measuring devices, and record test results.
||Power Distributors and Dispatchers
- Record and compile operational data, such as chart or meter readings, power demands, or usage and operating times, using transmission system maps.
- Monitor and record switchboard or control board readings to ensure that electrical or steam distribution equipment is operating properly.
See more related occupations >>