Related occupations for task:
Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Set goals and deadlines for the department.
- Determine, or help determine, company policy, and explain complex technical matters to company executives, government officials, shareholders, policyholders, or the public.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Determine scientific or technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management and make detailed plans to accomplish these goals.
- Establish goals for soliciting funds, develop policies for collection and safeguarding of contributions, and coordinate disbursement of funds.
See all 14 related occupations >>