Related occupations for task:
Direct daily operations of departments, coordinating project activities with other departments.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
||Information Security Engineers
- Coordinate monitoring of networks or systems for security breaches or intrusions.
- Coordinate vulnerability assessments or analysis of information security systems.
- Oversee development of plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure or to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Oversee performance of risk assessment or execution of system tests to ensure the functioning of data processing activities or security measures.
||Project Management Specialists
- Monitor project milestones and deliverables.
- Schedule or facilitate project meetings.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Implement system renovation projects in collaboration with technical staff, engineering consultants, installers, and vendors.
- Work with personnel and facilities management staff to install, remove, or relocate user connectivity equipment and devices.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Collaborate with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Direct the analysis, development, and operation of complete computer systems.
See all 14 related occupations >>