Related occupations for task:
Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
- Develop testing routines and procedures.
- Evaluate testing routines or procedures for adequacy, sufficiency, and effectiveness.
||Document Management Specialists
- Write, review, or execute plans for testing new or established document management systems.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Create plans, test files, and scripts for data warehouse testing, ranging from unit to integration testing.
- Approve, schedule, plan, and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems, such as the installation of new databases.
See all 14 related occupations >>