Related occupations for task:
Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability.
||Informatics Nurse Specialists
- Design, develop, select, test, implement, and evaluate new or modified informatics solutions, data structures, and decision-support mechanisms to support patients, health care professionals, and their information management and human-computer and human-technology interactions within health care contexts.
- Develop, implement or evaluate health information technology applications, tools, processes or structures to assist nurses with data management.
- Analyze computer and information technologies to determine applicability to nursing practice, education, administration and research.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Evaluate new emerging media or technologies and make recommendations for their application within Internet marketing or search marketing campaigns.
- Identify, evaluate, or procure hardware or software for implementing online marketing campaigns.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend hardware or software technologies to achieve desired database performance.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Evaluate processes and technologies, and suggest revisions to increase productivity and efficiency.
See all 9 related occupations >>