Related Occupations for Task
15-1134.00 - Web Developers
Related occupations for task:
Write, design, or edit Web page content, or direct others producing content.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Assist in setting up or optimizing analytics tools for tracking visitors' behaviors.
- Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
- Improve search-related activities through ongoing analysis, experimentation, or optimization tests, using A/B or multivariate methods.
- Optimize digital assets, such as text, graphics, or multimedia assets, for search engine optimization (SEO) or for display and usability on internet-connected devices.
- Optimize shopping cart experience or Web site conversion rates against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Develop transactional Web applications, using Web programming software and knowledge of programming languages, such as hypertext markup language (HTML) and extensible markup language (XML).
- Review or update Web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
- Set up or maintain monitoring tools on Web servers or Web sites.