Related Occupations for Task
15-1134.00 - Web Developers
Related occupations for task:
Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Collaborate with senior managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives.
- Collaborate with others in the organization to ensure successful implementation of chosen problem solutions.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements, or resolve customer problems.
- Confer with data processing or project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities for data processing projects.
- Monitor systems for intrusions or denial of service attacks, and report security breaches to appropriate personnel.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
||Information Security Analysts
- Confer with users to discuss issues such as computer data access needs, security violations, and programming changes.
See all 12 related occupations >>