Related Occupations for Task
15-1134.00 - Web Developers
Related occupations for task:
Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Evaluate factors such as reporting formats required, cost constraints, or need for security restrictions to determine hardware configuration.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Gather data pertaining to customer needs, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Study and analyze information about alternative courses of action to determine which plan will offer the best outcomes.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Analyze information processing or computation needs and plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering.
See all 6 related occupations >>