Related Occupations for Task
15-1134.00 - Web Developers
Related occupations for task:
Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Update automated test scripts to ensure currency.
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Design or develop automated testing tools.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Coordinate user or third-party testing.
- Visit beta testing sites to evaluate software performance.
- Evaluate testing routines or procedures for adequacy, sufficiency, and effectiveness.
- Develop testing routines and procedures.
- Test new software packages for use in Web operations or other applications.
||Video Game Designers
- Conduct regular design reviews throughout the game development process.
- Oversee gameplay testing to ensure intended gaming experience and game adherence to original vision.
- Create gameplay test plans for internal and external test groups.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Create plans, test files, and scripts for data warehouse testing, ranging from unit to integration testing.
- Test software systems or applications for software enhancements or new products.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
See all 16 related occupations >>