Related occupations for task:
Write supporting code for Web applications or Web sites.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Assist in setting up or optimizing analytics tools for tracking visitors' behaviors.
- Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
- Improve search-related activities through ongoing analysis, experimentation, or optimization tests, using A/B or multivariate methods.
- Optimize digital assets, such as text, graphics, or multimedia assets, for search engine optimization (SEO) or for display and usability on internet-connected devices.
- Optimize shopping cart experience or Web site conversion rates against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Develop transactional Web applications, using Web programming software and knowledge of programming languages, such as hypertext markup language (HTML) and extensible markup language (XML).
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Perform computer programming, data analysis, or software development for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications, including the maintenance of existing systems or research and development for future enhancements.
- Design, program, or model Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications or procedures.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Perform system analysis, data analysis or programming, using a variety of computer languages and procedures.
- Write new programs or modify existing programs to meet customer requirements, using current programming languages and technologies.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client and server applications development processes and multimedia and Internet technology.
See all 8 related occupations >>