Related Occupations for Task
15-1134.00 - Web Developers
Related occupations for task:
Communicate with network personnel or Web site hosting agencies to address hardware or software issues affecting Web sites.
- Monitor systems for intrusions or denial of service attacks, and report security breaches to appropriate personnel.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements, or resolve customer problems.
- Confer with data processing or project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities for data processing projects.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Implement and provide technical support for voice services and equipment, such as private branch exchange, voice mail system, and telecom system.
||Computer Network Architects
- Communicate with system users to ensure accounts are set up properly or to diagnose and solve operational problems.
- Communicate with vendors to gather information about products, alert them to future needs, resolve problems, or address system maintenance issues.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
See all 14 related occupations >>