Related occupations for task:
Document test plans, testing procedures, or test results.
||Video Game Designers
- Develop and maintain design level documentation, including mechanics, guidelines, and mission outlines.
- Document all aspects of formal game design, using mock-up screenshots, sample menu layouts, gameplay flowcharts, and other graphical devices.
- Document and communicate database schemas, using accepted notations.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
See all 6 related occupations >>