Related Occupations for Task
15-1199.03 - Web Administrators
Related occupations for task:
Recommend Web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.
- Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Provide advice on project costs, design concepts, or design changes.
- Investigate system component suitability for specified purposes and make recommendations regarding component use.
- Evaluate existing systems to determine effectiveness and suggest changes to meet organizational requirements.
||Computer Network Architects
- Develop or recommend network security measures, such as firewalls, network security audits, or automated security probes.
- Prepare or monitor project schedules, budgets, or cost control systems.
- Develop plans or budgets for network equipment replacement.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Research new technologies by attending seminars, reading trade articles, or taking classes, and implement or recommend the implementation of new technologies.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Make recommendations regarding upgrades, considering implications of new or revised Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software, equipment, or applications.
See all 14 related occupations >>