Related Occupations for Task
15-1199.03 - Web Administrators
Related occupations for task:
Provide training or technical assistance in Web site implementation or use.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Provide technical expertise in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology to clients or users.
- Lead, train, or supervise technicians or related staff in the conduct of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analytical procedures.
- Prepare training materials for, or make presentations to, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) users.
- Provide technical support for computer-based Geographic Information Systems (GIS) mapping software.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems.
- Train system users in system operation or maintenance.
||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
- Advise customer about or perform maintenance of software system.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
||Informatics Nurse Specialists
- Develop or deliver training programs for health information technology, creating operating manuals as needed.
- Plan, install, repair or troubleshoot telehealth technology applications or systems in homes.
See all 20 related occupations >>