Related Occupations for Task
47-2142.00 - Paperhangers
Related occupations for task:
Set up equipment, such as pasteboards and scaffolds.
- Erect scaffolding or ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Construct forms or chutes for pouring concrete.
- Erect forms, framework, scaffolds, hoists, roof supports, or chutes, using hand tools, plumb rule, and level.
- Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or metal framework of structure, using bolts, nails, or screws.
- Build chutes for pouring concrete.
- Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs.
- Assemble, erect, or dismantle scaffolds, rigging, or hoisting equipment.
- Set ladders, scaffolds, and hoists in place for taking supplies to roofs.
See more related occupations >>