Related Occupations for Task
47-2142.00 - Paperhangers
Related occupations for task:
Mix paste, using paste powder and water, and brush paste onto surfaces.
||Tile and Marble Setters
- Mix, apply, and spread plaster, concrete, mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives to form a bed for the tiles, using brush, trowel and screed.
- Apply mortar to tile back, position the tile, and press or tap with trowel handle to affix tile to base.
- Prepare surfaces for tiling by attaching lath or waterproof paper, or by applying a cement mortar coat to a metal screen.
- Mix and apply mortar or cement to edges and ends of drain tiles to seal halves and joints.
- Spread mastic or other adhesive base on roof deck to form base for promenade tile, using serrated spreader.
- Brush glue onto manila paper on which design has been drawn and position tiles, finished side down, onto paper.
||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Measure designated amounts of ingredients for terrazzo or grout according to standard formulas and specifications, using graduated containers and scales, and load ingredients into portable mixer.
- Blend marble chip mixtures, place into panels, and push a roller over the surface to embed the chips.
- Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
- Spread and smooth cementing material over tape, using trowels or floating machines to blend joints with wall surfaces.
- Mix sealing compounds by hand or with portable electric mixers.
- Use mechanical applicators that spread compounds and embed tape in one operation.
- Mix, pour, or spread concrete, using portable cement mixers.
- Mix ingredients to create compounds for covering or cleaning surfaces.
- Glue and clamp edges or joints of assembled parts.
- Cut tile or linoleum to fit and spread adhesives on flooring for installation.
See more related occupations >>