Related Occupations for Task
47-3016.00 - Helpers--Roofers
Related occupations for task:
Locate worn or torn areas in roofs.
||Elevator Installers and Repairers
- Locate malfunctions in brakes, motors, switches, and signal and control systems, using test equipment.
||Septic Tank Servicers and Sewer Pipe Cleaners
- Locate problems, using specially designed equipment, and mark where digging must occur to reach damaged tanks or pipes.
- Locate existing pipes needing repair or replacement, using magnetic or radio indicators.
||Roustabouts, Oil and Gas
- Walk flow lines to locate leaks, using electronic detectors and by making visual inspections, and repair the leaks.
||Rail-Track Laying and Maintenance Equipment Operators
- Patrol assigned track sections so that damaged or broken track can be located and reported.
See all 6 related occupations >>