Related Occupations for Task
47-3016.00 - Helpers--Roofers
Related occupations for task:
Hoist tar and roofing materials to roofs, using ropes and pulleys, or carry materials up ladders.
||Helpers--Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Cut pipe and lift up to fitters.
- Requisition tools and equipment, select type and size of pipe, and collect and transport materials and equipment to work site.
- Transport tools, materials, equipment, and supplies to work site by hand, handtruck, or heavy, motorized truck.
- Raise, lower, or position equipment, tools, and materials, using hoist, hand line, or block and tackle.
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
- Transport or set explosives for tunnel, shaft, or road construction.
||Helpers--Painters, Paperhangers, Plasterers, and Stucco Masons
- Mix plaster, and carry plaster to plasterers.
- Supply and place base materials, edge restraints, bedding sand and jointing sand.
See all 12 related occupations >>