||First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction or extractive workers.
- Assign work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs.
- Analyze worker or production problems and recommend solutions, such as improving production methods or implementing motivational plans.
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or extraction activities, using hand tools or other equipment.
- Suggest or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, or hires.
||Solar Energy Installation Managers
- Supervise solar installers, technicians, and subcontractors for solar installation projects to ensure compliance with safety standards.
- Monitor work of contractors and subcontractors to ensure projects conform to plans, specifications, schedules, or budgets.
||Helpers--Painters, Paperhangers, Plasterers, and Stucco Masons
- Perform support duties to assist painters, paperhangers, plasterers, or masons.
- Supply or hold tools and materials.
||Helpers--Brickmasons, Blockmasons, Stonemasons, and Tile and Marble Setters
- Provide assistance in the preparation, installation, repair, or rebuilding of tile, brick, or stone surfaces.
- Locate and supply materials to masons for installation, following drawings or numbered sequences.
||Helpers--Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Assist pipe fitters in the layout, assembly, and installation of piping for air, ammonia, gas, and water systems.
- Fit or assist in fitting valves, couplings, or assemblies to tanks, pumps, or systems, using hand tools.