Related occupations for task:
Disseminate information by writing reports and scientific papers or journal articles, and by making presentations and giving talks for schools, clubs, interest groups and park interpretive programs.
- Research and prepare manuscripts in support of public programming and the development of exhibits at historic sites, museums, libraries, and archives.
- Present historical accounts in terms of individuals or social, ethnic, political, economic, or geographic groupings.
- Speak to various groups, organizations, and clubs to promote the aims and activities of historical societies.
- Prepare publications and exhibits, or review those prepared by others, to ensure their historical accuracy.
- Organize information for publication and for other means of dissemination, such as via storage media or the Internet.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Provide assistance with the preparation of project-related reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results.
- Present research findings to groups of people.
- Conduct presentations on research findings for clients or at research meetings.
- Write articles, white papers, or reports to share research findings and educate others.
- Write reports on research findings and implications to contribute to general knowledge or to suggest potential changes in organizational functioning.
- Prepare reports or recommendations on transportation planning.
- Prepare or review engineering studies or specifications.
- Conduct research on economic issues and disseminate research findings through technical reports or scientific articles in journals.
- Provide litigation support, such as writing reports for expert testimony or testifying as an expert witness.
See more related occupations >>