Related Occupations for Task
51-9071.01 - Jewelers
Related occupations for task:
Research and analyze reference materials, and consult with interested parties in order to develop new products or modify existing designs.
||Precious Metal Workers
- Design silver articles, such as jewelry and serving pieces.
- Research reference materials, analyze production data, and consult with interested parties to develop ideas for new products.
||Butchers and Meat Cutters
- Negotiate with representatives from supply companies to determine order details.
- Design clay forms and molds, and decorations for forms.
||Fabric and Apparel Patternmakers
- Discuss design specifications with designers, and convert their original models of garments into patterns of separate parts that can be laid out on a length of fabric.
||Glass Blowers, Molders, Benders, and Finishers
- Design and create glass objects, using blowpipes and artisans' hand tools and equipment.
See all 11 related occupations >>