Related occupations for task:
Research reference materials, analyze production data, and consult with interested parties to develop ideas for new products.
- Create jewelry from materials such as gold, silver, platinum, and precious or semiprecious stones.
- Write or modify design specifications such as the metal contents and weights of items.
- Create new jewelry designs and modify existing designs, using computers as necessary.
- Research and analyze reference materials, and consult with interested parties in order to develop new products or modify existing designs.
||Butchers and Meat Cutters
- Negotiate with representatives from supply companies to determine order details.
- Design clay forms and molds, and decorations for forms.
||Fabric and Apparel Patternmakers
- Discuss design specifications with designers, and convert their original models of garments into patterns of separate parts that can be laid out on a length of fabric.
||Glass Blowers, Molders, Benders, and Finishers
- Design and create glass objects, using blowpipes and artisans' hand tools and equipment.
See all 11 related occupations >>