Related occupations for task:
Strike articles with small tools, or punch them with hammers, to indent them or restore embossing.
- Cut, shape, and smooth gemstones, pearls, and metal pieces, using abrasives, grinding stones, and power and hand tools.
- Soften metal to be used in designs by heating it with a gas torch and shape it, using hammers and dies.
||Welders, Cutters, and Welder Fitters
- Cut, contour, and bevel metal plates and structural shapes to dimensions as specified by blueprints, layouts, work orders, and templates, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knives.
- Hammer out bulges or bends in metal workpieces.
||Structural Metal Fabricators and Fitters
- Hammer, chip, and grind workpieces to cut, bend, and straighten metal.
||Dental Laboratory Technicians
- Shape and solder wire and metal frames or bands for dental products, using soldering irons and hand tools.
||Model Makers, Metal and Plastic
- Cut, shape, and form metal parts, using lathes, power saws, snips, power brakes and shears, files, and mallets.
See all 9 related occupations >>