Related occupations for task:
Strike molds to separate dried castings from molds.
||Molding and Casting Workers
- Separate models or patterns from molds and examine products for accuracy.
- Withdraw cores or other loose mold members after castings solidify.
- Remove mold castings from metal or jewelry workpieces, and place workpieces in water or on trays to cool.
- Remove molds from cast articles, clean them, and apply shellac and powder to preserve them for reuse.
||Extruding, Forming, Pressing, and Compacting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Remove materials or products from molds or from extruding, forming, pressing, or compacting machines, and stack or store them for additional processing.
||Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Remove finished or cured products from dies or molds, using hand tools, air hoses, and other equipment, stamping identifying information on products when necessary.
||Foundry Mold and Coremakers
- Lift upper mold sections from lower sections, and remove molded patterns.
See all 7 related occupations >>