Related occupations for task:
Identify and document stones' clarity characteristics, using plot diagrams.
||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Record instrument readings and operational changes in operating logs.
- Submit daily reports on facility operations.
- Read gas meters, and maintain records of the amounts of gas received and dispensed from holders.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Monitor and record biofuels processing data.
- Monitor and record flow meter performance.
- Inspect biofuels plant or processing equipment regularly, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
- Record details about freight conditions, handling of freight, and any problems encountered.
- Write certificates of admeasurement that list details such as designs, lengths, depths, and breadths of vessels, and methods of propulsion.
- Maintain complete records of engineering department activities, including machine operations.
- Order and receive engine room stores, such as oil or spare parts, maintain inventories, and record usage of supplies.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Write test or inspection reports describing results, recommendations, or needed repairs.
- Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded.
See more related occupations >>