Related occupations for task:
Dismantle lapping, boring, cutting, polishing, and shaping equipment and machinery to clean and lubricate it.
||Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Tear down, repair, and rebuild faulty assemblies, such as power systems, steering systems, and linkages.
- Disassemble units and inspect parts for wear, using micrometers, calipers, and gauges.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Disassemble and repair mechanical control devices or valves, such as regulators, thermostats, or hydrants, using power tools, hand tools, and cutting torches.
- Dismantle meters, and replace or adjust defective parts such as cases, shafts, gears, disks, and recording mechanisms, using soldering irons and hand tools.
||Automotive Body and Related Repairers
- Remove damaged sections of vehicles using metal-cutting guns, air grinders and wrenches, and install replacement parts using wrenches or welding equipment.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Disassemble instruments and parts for repair and adjustment.
- Dismantle engines and repair or replace defective parts, such as magnetos, carburetors, or generators.
See more related occupations >>