Related occupations for task:
Review and implement environmental technical standards, guidelines, policies, and formal regulations that meet all appropriate requirements.
- Develop alternative energy investment scenarios to compare economic and environmental costs and benefits.
- Develop or test protocols to monitor ecosystem components and ecological processes.
- Develop programs or policy recommendations to achieve environmental goals in cost-effective ways.
- Develop programs or policy recommendations to promote sustainability and sustainable development.
||Environmental Science and Protection Technicians, Including Health
- Develop or implement programs for monitoring of environmental pollution or radiation.
- Develop or implement site recycling or hazardous waste stream programs.
||Urban and Regional Planners
- Develop plans for public or alternative transportation systems for urban or regional locations to reduce carbon output associated with transportation.
- Identify opportunities or develop plans for sustainability projects or programs to improve energy efficiency, minimize pollution or waste, or restore natural systems.
- Develop technical standards and specifications used to manage, protect, and improve the natural resources of range lands and related grazing lands.
See all 7 related occupations >>