Related occupations for task:
Provide advice on proper standards and regulations or the development of policies, strategies, or codes of practice for environmental management.
- Evaluate programs and policies, and make related recommendations to institutions and organizations.
- Consult with and advise government officials, civic bodies, research agencies, the media, political parties, and others concerned with political issues.
- Formulate recommendations, policies, or plans to solve economic problems or to interpret markets.
- Consult with and advise individuals such as administrators, social workers, and legislators regarding social issues and policies, as well as the implications of research findings.
||Climate Change Policy Analysts
- Make legislative recommendations related to climate change or environmental management, based on climate change policies, principles, programs, practices, and processes.
- Recommend transportation system improvements or projects, based on economic, population, land-use, or traffic projections.
See all 8 related occupations >>