Related occupations for task:
Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Identify the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment.
- Troubleshoot network or connectivity problems for users or user groups.
- Install or repair network cables, including fiber optic cables.
- Correct testing-identified problems, or recommend actions for their resolution.
- Determine sources of Web page or server problems, and take action to correct such problems.
- Test backup or recovery plans regularly and resolve any problems.
||Information Security Analysts
- Confer with users to discuss issues such as computer data access needs, security violations, and programming changes.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
||Health Informatics Specialists
- Plan, install, repair, or troubleshoot telehealth technology applications or systems in homes.
See all 17 related occupations >>