Related Occupations for Task
19-1022.00 - Microbiologists
Related occupations for task:
Isolate and maintain cultures of bacteria or other microorganisms in prescribed or developed media, controlling moisture, aeration, temperature, and nutrition.
||Nuclear Monitoring Technicians
- Immerse samples in chemical compounds to prepare them for testing.
- Operate manipulators from outside cells to move specimens into or out of shielded containers, to remove specimens from cells, or to place specimens on benches or equipment work stations.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians
- Obtain specimens, cultivating, isolating, and identifying microorganisms for analysis.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists
- Cultivate, isolate, or assist in identifying microbial organisms or perform various tests on these microorganisms.
||Food Science Technicians
- Prepare or incubate slides with cell cultures.
- Prepare laboratory samples for analysis, following proper protocols to ensure that they will be stored, prepared, and disposed of efficiently and effectively.
See all 8 related occupations >>