Related occupations for task:
Attend or conduct continuing education courses, seminars, or in-service activities.
- Attend in-service training to validate or refresh basic professional skills.
- Conduct in-service training sessions to disseminate information regarding equipment or instruments.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in endoscopy.
||Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Attend continuing education classes.
- Demonstrate therapy techniques, such as manual or creative arts or games.
- Advise oncology team members how beam modifying or immobilization devices should be used in radiation treatment plans.
- Teach medical dosimetry, including its application, to students, radiation therapists, or residents.
||Occupational Therapy Aides
- Demonstrate therapy techniques, such as manual and creative arts and games.
- Instruct emergency medical response team about emergency interventions, to ensure correct application of procedures.
See all 9 related occupations >>