||Packers and Packagers, Hand
- Obtain, move, and sort products, materials, containers, and orders, using hand tools.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment, such as conveyors, or in specified areas, such as loading docks.
- Transport packages to customers' vehicles.
||Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Carry needed tools or supplies from storage or trucks and return them after use.
- Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to maneuver over, under, or around obstacles, using multi-point suspension techniques.
- Manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials, such as heavy equipment, ships, or theatrical sets.
||Conveyor Operators and Tenders
- Distribute materials, supplies, and equipment to work stations, using lifts and trucks.
- Move, assemble, and connect hoses or nozzles to material hoppers, storage tanks, conveyor sections or chutes, and pumps.
||Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.