Related occupations for task:
Confer with scientific or engineering personnel to plan projects.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
- Coordinate sales or other promotional strategies with merchandising, operations, or inventory control staff to ensure product catalogs are current, accurate, and organized for best findability against user intent.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Meet with clients to discuss topics such as technical specifications, customized solutions, or operational problems.
- Coordinate the development or administration of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) projects, including the development of technical priorities, client reporting and interface, or coordination and review of schedules and budgets.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Implement system renovation projects in collaboration with technical staff, engineering consultants, installers, and vendors.
- Work with personnel and facilities management staff to install, remove, or relocate user connectivity equipment and devices.
||Information Security Analysts
- Coordinate implementation of computer system plan with establishment personnel and outside vendors.
||Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Direct daily operations of departments, coordinating project activities with other departments.
See all 9 related occupations >>