Related occupations for task:
Monitor effects of pollution or land degradation and recommend means of prevention or control.
- Monitor forest-cleared lands to ensure that they are reclaimed to their most suitable end use.
- Provide advice and recommendations, as a consultant on forestry issues, to private woodlot owners, firefighters, government agencies or to companies.
- Monitor wildlife populations and assess the impacts of forest operations on population and habitats.
- Recommend methods to protect the environment or minimize environmental damage from industrial production practices.
- Monitor the environmental impact of development activities, pollution, or land degradation.
- Develop programs or policy recommendations to promote sustainability and sustainable development.
- Identify and recommend environmentally friendly business practices.
||Soil and Water Conservationists
- Provide information, knowledge, expertise, or training to government agencies at all levels to solve water or soil management problems or to assure coordination of resource protection activities.
- Review proposed wetland restoration easements or provide technical recommendations.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Provide forestry education and general information, advice, and recommendations to woodlot owners, community organizations, and the general public.
- Provide technical support to forestry research programs in areas such as tree improvement, seed orchard operations, insect and disease surveys, or experimental forestry and forest engineering research.
See all 12 related occupations >>