Related occupations for task:
Design or direct studies to obtain technical environmental information about planned projects.
- Develop, conduct, or participate in surveys, studies, or investigations of various land uses to inform corrective action plans.
- Develop or conduct environmental studies, such as plant material field trials or wildlife habitat impact studies.
||Remote Sensing Scientists and Technologists
- Direct all activity associated with implementation, operation, or enhancement of remote sensing hardware or software.
- Direct installation or testing of new remote sensing hardware or software.
- Plan or conduct field research on topics such as industrial production, industrial ecology, population ecology, and environmental production or sustainability.
- Plan or conduct studies of the ecological implications of historic or projected changes in industrial processes or development.
- Develop environmental research project plans, including information on budgets, goals, deliverables, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Design and conduct scientific hydrogeological investigations to ensure that accurate and appropriate information is available for use in water resource management decisions.
See all 10 related occupations >>