Related Occupations for Task
19-4031.00 - Chemical Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests, and analyses, using techniques such as chromatography, spectroscopy, physical or chemical separation techniques, or microscopy.
||Food Science Technicians
- Compute moisture or salt content, percentages of ingredients, formulas, or other product factors, using mathematical and chemical procedures.
- Analyze test results to classify products or compare results with standard tables.
- Examine chemical or biological samples to identify cell structures or to locate bacteria or extraneous material, using a microscope.
- Analyze organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques.
- Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, or chemical catalysts for quantitative or qualitative analysis.
- Set up, adjust, calibrate, clean, maintain, and troubleshoot laboratory and field equipment.
- Conduct standardized biological, microbiological or biochemical tests and laboratory analyses to evaluate the quantity or quality of physical or chemical substances in food or other products.
||Environmental Science and Protection Technicians, Including Health
- Examine and analyze material for presence and concentration of contaminants, such as asbestos, using variety of microscopes.
- Set up equipment or stations to monitor and collect pollutants from sites, such as smoke stacks, manufacturing plants, or mechanical equipment.
- Conduct chemical analyses of substances such as acids, alcohols, and enzymes.
See all 11 related occupations >>