Related occupations for task:
Create and maintain sustainability program documents, such as schedules and budgets.
||Wind Energy Operations Managers
- Track and maintain records for wind operations, such as site performance, downtime events, parts usage, or substation events.
- Maintain operations records, such as work orders, site inspection forms, or other documentation.
- Monitor and maintain records of daily facility operations.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Schedule subjects for appointments, procedures, or inpatient stays as required by study protocols.
- Arrange for research study sites and determine staff or equipment availability.
||Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Maintain records of hydroelectric facility operations, maintenance, or repairs.
- Create or enforce hydrostation voltage schedules.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Provide assistance to faculty and staff in duties such as teaching classes, conducting orientation programs, issuing transcripts, and scheduling events.
- Determine course schedules, and coordinate teaching assignments and room assignments to ensure optimum use of buildings and equipment.
||Food Service Managers
- Schedule use of facilities or catering services for events such as banquets or receptions, and negotiate details of arrangements with clients.
See all 13 related occupations >>