Related Occupations for Task
11-2011.01 - Green Marketers
Related occupations for task:
Devise or evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, and questionnaires.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Develop methodologies to assess the viability or success of sustainability initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of sustainability programs.
- Identify and evaluate pilot projects or programs to enhance the sustainability research agenda.
||Training and Development Managers
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive, and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programs, including the integration of benefit programs following mergers and acquisitions.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Review and evaluate new and current programs to determine their efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with state, local, and federal regulations and recommend any necessary modifications.
See all 17 related occupations >>