Related Occupations for Task
19-4031.00 - Chemical Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Maintain, clean, or sterilize laboratory instruments or equipment.
||Nuclear Monitoring Technicians
- Decontaminate objects by cleaning with soap or solvents or by abrading with wire brushes, buffing wheels, or sandblasting machines.
- Calibrate and maintain chemical instrumentation sensing elements and sampling system equipment, using calibration instruments and hand tools.
- Modify, devise, or maintain nuclear equipment used in operations.
- Decontaminate objects by cleaning them using soap or solvents or by abrading using brushes, buffing machines, or sandblasting machines.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
- Clean, maintain and prepare supplies and work areas.
See all 13 related occupations >>