Related occupations for task:
Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Design or coordinate successive phases of problem analysis, solution proposals, or testing.
- Develop innovative technology or train staff for its implementation.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Participate in the development or implementation of clinical trial protocols.
- Develop or manage integrated security controls to ensure confidentiality, accountability, recoverability, or auditability of sensitive or proprietary information or information technology resources.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems.
See all 6 related occupations >>