Related occupations for task:
Prepare environmental permit applications or compliance reports.
||Wind Energy Development Managers
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of applications for environmental, building, or other required permits.
- Prepare requests for proposals (RFPs) for wind project construction or equipment acquisition.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Fulfill all reporting requirements of all relevant government rules and regulations, including the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Apply for and obtain all necessary permits or licenses.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of property services, such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
- Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
See all 17 related occupations >>