Related occupations for task:
Obtain permits for constructing, upgrading, or operating geothermal power plants.
||Wind Energy Development Managers
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of applications for environmental, building, or other required permits.
- Prepare requests for proposals (RFPs) for wind project construction or equipment acquisition.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Apply for and obtain all necessary permits or licenses.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of property services, such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Prepare and submit permit applications for demolition, cleanup, remediation, or construction projects.
See all 7 related occupations >>