Related occupations for task:
Develop operating plans and schedules for geothermal operations.
||Wind Energy Project Managers
- Create wind energy project plans, including project scope, goals, tasks, resources, schedules, costs, contingencies, or other project information.
- Develop scope of work for wind project functions, such as design, site assessment, environmental studies, surveying, or field support services.
- Plan or implement energy saving changes to transportation services, such as reducing routes, optimizing capacities, employing alternate modes of transportation, or minimizing idling.
- Develop or implement plans to improve transportation services control from regional to national or global load control center operations.
||Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Plan or coordinate hydroelectric production operations to meet customer requirements.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Develop or implement plans for storage and distribution activities that emphasize technological solutions for sustainability, such as investment in smart or eco-friendly containers, dynamic distribution networks, warehouse renovations, or fuel efficient fleets.
||Wind Energy Operations Managers
- Develop processes or procedures for wind operations, including transitioning from construction to commercial operations.
See all 6 related occupations >>