Related Occupations for Task
19-4031.00 - Chemical Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Operate experimental pilot plants, assisting with experimental design.
||Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
- Use equipment such as atomic absorption spectrometers, electron microscopes, flow cytometers, or chromatography systems.
- Use a variety of specialized equipment such as electron microscopes, gas chromatographs and high pressure liquid chromatographs, electrophoresis units, thermocyclers, fluorescence activated cell sorters and phosphorimagers.
||Geological Sample Test Technicians
- Assemble, operate, or maintain field or laboratory testing, measuring, or mechanical equipment.
||Forensic Science Technicians
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment and apparatus.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Operate airborne remote sensing equipment, such as survey cameras, sensors, or scanners.
See all 8 related occupations >>