Related Occupations for Task
19-4031.00 - Chemical Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Operate experimental pilot plants, assisting with experimental design.
||Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
- Use equipment such as atomic absorption spectrometers, electron microscopes, flow cytometers, or chromatography systems.
- Use a variety of specialized equipment, such as electron microscopes, gas and high-pressure liquid chromatographs, electrophoresis units, thermocyclers, fluorescence-activated cell sorters, and phosphorimagers.
- Observe the structure and properties of matter, and the transformation and propagation of energy, using equipment such as masers, lasers, and telescopes, to explore and identify the basic principles governing these phenomena.
||Forensic Science Technicians
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment and apparatus.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Operate airborne remote sensing equipment, such as survey cameras, sensors, or scanners.
See all 8 related occupations >>