Related occupations for task:
Evaluate power production or demand trends to identify opportunities for improved operations.
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing tactics or channels.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and buying habits, and identify target audiences for green products, services, or technologies.
- Analyze regional energy markets, including energy pricing, market structures, energy generation competition, and energy transmission constraints.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Initiate market research studies or analyze their findings.
||Biofuels/Biodiesel Technology and Product Development Managers
- Analyze data from biofuels studies, such as fluid dynamics, water treatments, or solvent extraction and recovery processes.
||Funeral Service Managers
- Conduct market research and analyze industry trends.
||Biofuels Production Managers
- Review logs, datasheets, or reports to ensure adequate production levels or to identify abnormalities with biofuels production equipment or processes.
See all 8 related occupations >>